Saturday, March 6, 2010

.042


dear sun,
will you keep on shining for me?

i'm growing weary of this impending doom of gloom.


my heart heavy
my feet
still

my words
empty
loneliness's settled
upon my heart
yet i'm praying, hopeful, ready, terrified, confused, stuck, insatiable


hollow, whole
volatile, stable


when will I be able to love again?
breathe out easily and let go?

I feel a weight pressing on my sternum, panic spreading itself throughout, like cracks in the sidewalks like my teetering legs like uncontrolled thoughts of you, of me, of you & me.

alone
together forgotten
remembered
held

torn
shattered mended revived

recover me as I
recover myself in YOU, LORD.

carry, fix, mold, put a desire, flood me with your love, LORD.
it's yours.

what're five things valued?
{1} my family, immediate & extended
[2] understanding, honest, life-altering relationships/connections with people
(3) REST, tea, reading
[4] walks, nature, sunsets
{5} creativity

No comments: