Thursday, November 26, 2009

No. 37


SENTIMENTAL,
blasting country music
crying my eyes out
it's thanksgiving for God's sake.
what the hell is wrong with me.

i know you'll have me.
i know i am loved.
but it's hard for me to let you in.
it's hard for me to ask for help,
to rely on anyone but myself.

makes things ten times harder.
i love you so why do i hide?
why do i run?
why do i do this to myself?
what's the solution?
i need a concrete fix.
i need unconditional love.
i need to breathe, let my past be my past,
i do not want to live like this.
all boxed in.

free and wild.
free and wild.
go where the wind blows
do what i love
be who i am
fail and try again
free and wild.

1 comment:

Kristiny-Head said...

If there was a like button then I would press it. Not that I like the pain in what you wrote, but the beauty of how you wrote it.