Wednesday, April 22, 2009

024.

an urge to write.
urgence to blossom and bloom.

oh it's that crazy feeling you get when you do.
and it's got me smiling to think of you my friend,
yes, it's got me smiling again.

here's to you:

the time that we so carefully waste.
the boys we like for two and a half hours
only to realize - they haven't got good taste.

i miss you smile, miss your face,
miss conversing and honesty
and that feeling for being known and encouraged,
constantly.

it's a heart to heart connection,
a friendship that never stops
no matter how long we're apart.

so tell me, just tell me,
does home have the same ring?
does the summer come as fast as it goes?
do the same things still break your heart?
and the same things still beckon a smile?

tell me, my friend, i love you.

1 comment:

Mrs. W said...

Sounds like you are doing well dear one! I like this poem there is a new found cheeriness to it!It sounds like you are smiling in your words :o) It made me smile too! Miss you tons- Mama